FSCC regularly schedules US Figure Skating testing sessions for singles and pairs freestyle, moves in the field, and dance for all levels. Our tests typically occur on Sundays.
FSCC welcomes all out-of-club skaters to join our test sessions. A letter of permission from their home club will be required to accompany the test application.
Our current test chair is Mimzi Staten. Please contact her at email@example.com
2016-2017 Test Sessions
Tuesday, December 6, 2016 @ Sports Plus, 12:00pm – 4:00pm
- Tests will be held on Tuesday afternoon (prior to 4pm)
- Application deadline: Must be received by November 23, 2016
- Online Application to test
- FSCC Test Application (Paper Form) - if you are sending a paper application, please also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure that your application has been received and you are put on the schedule
Test candidates who are not FSCC home-club members need to obtain permission to test from their home club. You may use the following US Figure Skating permission form, or one from your home club. In many cases, an email from the membership chair of your home club sent to email@example.com will suffice.
Testing 101 and Contact Info
If you are testing for the first time, or if you are interested in finding out more about US Figure Skating testing in general, our Testing 101 handout may be helpful to you.
For more information, please contact our Test Chairperson at firstname.lastname@example.org
FSCC Gold Medalists (since 2001)
- Dance – Senior
- Katherine Roach, 2008
- Dance – Adult
- Bonnie Fraser, 2001
- Free Skating – Adult
- Stacy Brinkman, 2007
- Moves in the Field – Senior
- Ashley Teff, 2010
- Kassie Clifton, 2008
- Melissa Vogerl, 2008
- Katherine Roach, 2005
- Moves in the Field – Adult
- Melissa Townsend, 2015
- Inna Tobin, 2009
- Barb Kreunen, 2008
- Cathy Brinkman, 2007
- Stacy Brinkman, 2005
- Kelly Bixby, 2003