If you have the time and interest, we’d sure appreciate your help! No experience necessary! Even an hour would be a great help.
- Registration: Check in skaters and their music. Give out goody bags. Confirm with event referee that skaters are checked in.
- Ice Monitor: Make sure skaters are ready to go right before their event at the rink door. Should have warm clothing.
- Runner: Bring judges sheets to the accountant. Bring the accountant’s result sheets to the referee. Make copies. Post results.
- Music: Play CDs for the skaters. Should have some comfort with operating and troubleshooting CD players. Should have warm clothing.
- Announcing: Introduce skaters, events, and make announcements over the PA system. Should have some comfort with using a microphone. Should have warm clothing.
- Hospitality: Help serve food for officials. In the afternoon, help bake cookies! This position is warm, but you won’t be able to see the rink.
- Awards: Help announce and distribute medals for skaters.