2019-2020 Regular Season Ice and Package Information
FSCC does not require its members to purchase club ice as part of its membership. Rather, we try to offer our members the maximum flexibility in choosing when and where they want to skate. To purchase ice time with a credit card, please go to our membership page (under the “Merchandise” tab) and/or to register as a member of FSCC. You may also use the Club Ice Package Worksheet below.
** A commitment for any of the ice packages constitutes a commitment to pay for the entire year. Skaters who drop out before the end of the season are responsible for any unpaid installments unless due to injury, medical reason, transfer out of the area, or other extenuating circumstance, in which case a written request for waiver of unpaid installments must be made to the Board of Directors, stating the reasons for making the request.
For the 2019-2020 Season:
We are offering one ice package. It is called the All You Can Skate ice package and is good for all ice sessions scheduled during the September 2019 through May 2020 season for $400. The package expires after this time.
- Non-member coaches may guest once in a lifetime, then they must purchase an FSCC Pro Membership in order to coach on FSCC club ice.
- Each skater must sign-in prior to taking the ice.
- Each skater must either purchase an All You Can Skate ice package or pay the walk-on rate.
- A SKATING HOUR IS ONE 50-MINUTE PERIOD.
- The All You Can Skate ice packages expires in May 2020
All You Can Skate Ice Package
- The All You Can Skate ice package costs $400 for all hours of club ice.
- Family members are unable to share Unlimited Ice Packages.
- The All You Can Skate ice package can be used on any FSCC session during the 2019-2020 skating season (September 2019 – May 2020). The package expires after this time.
- The All You Can Skate ice package may be paid in 2 installments. The first is due immediately. The second is due January 15, 2020. Late fees may apply after this date.
- This package allows members to skate on club ice sessions at a much lower cost than the walk-on fee.
- $16 per skating hour (50 minutes or less)
- $24 per 1.5 skating hours (51-80 minutes)
- Non- Member:
- $18 per skating hour (50 minutes or less)
- $27 per 1.5 skating hours (51-80 minutes) for non-members.
- A skating hour is one 50-minute period.