2016-2017 Club Ice Information and Package Materials
2016-2017 Regular Club Ice Sessions
- Sunday at Sports Plus: 4:15-5:45pm (Sept – May)
- Wednesday at Sports Plus: 6:45-7:45pm (Sept – May)
Benefits for Ice Package Purchasers:
- Allows members to skate on club ice sessions at a lower cost than the walk-on fee.
- Members do not have to commit to any particular days or times in advance; skaters may use their package hours on any club ice session.
- Members can purchase ice packages at any time in the season.
- Families can share ice package hours.
- Half-hour increments may be used.
2016 Summer Freestyle Ice and Package Information
For the first time ever, FSC Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky SC, Cincinnati Skating School and Sports Plus have teamed up to bring you more than 400 hours of summer ice skating over 3 months this summer. From basic beginner to the elite competitor, we’ve got a program that will fit your schedule and training needs.
- Brochure-1-6 both pages (Description of packages and prices)
- 2016 Summer Sport Plus schedule – revised 06-05-16 (Spreadsheet so you can see our daily schedule)
- 2016 Summer Figure Skating Calendar (Ice times and competition deadlines/dates/links. Please refer to www.sportsplusohio.com for schedule updates)
- 2016SummerIce_SignUp (Worksheet if you prefer paper and payment by check)
- FSCC Release Forms (Required to skate on summer ice)
- Ice Etiquette and Right of Way Please read over this to ensure the skating safety of all members.
- To register online click here.
You may purchase an ice package or sign up for an individual walk-on session online through our online registration portal at: http://skatingschool.skatecincinnati.org/registration/
New skaters to Cincinnati Skating School’s online registration will be prompted to Register and create an account. You will be asked to enter credit card information, but nothing is charged to your account until you enroll in a class or purchase a package. Even then, the charge is not automatic until we manually post your tuition.