2018 Summer Freestyle Ice and Package Information
- Summer Program Brochure-2018v5 (Description of packages and prices)
- FSCC Release Forms (Required to skate on summer ice)
- Ice Etiquette and Right of Way Please read over this to ensure the skating safety of all members.
- To register online click here.
2018-2019 Regular Season Ice and Package Information
FSCC does not require its members to purchase club ice as part of its membership. Rather, we try to offer our members the maximum flexibility in choosing when and where they want to skate. To purchase ice time with a credit card, please go to our membership page (under the “Merchandise” tab) and/or to register as a member of FSCC. You may also use the Club Ice Package Worksheet below.
** A commitment for any of the ice packages constitutes a commitment to pay for the entire year. Skaters who drop out before the end of the season are responsible for any unpaid installments unless due to injury, medical reason, transfer out of the area, or other extenuating circumstance, in which case a written request for waiver of unpaid installments must be made to the Board of Directors, stating the reasons for making the request.
New for the 2018-2019 Season!
We now offer one ice package. It is called the All You Can Skate ice package and is good for all ice sessions scheduled during the September 2018 through May 2019 season for only $350! The package expires after this time.
2018-2019 Club Ice Information and Package Materials
A few things to keep in mind:
- Each skater must sign-in prior to taking the ice.
- Each skater must either purchase an All You Can Skate ice package or pay the walk-on rate.
- A SKATING HOUR IS ONE 50-MINUTE PERIOD.
- The All You Can Skate ice packages expires in May 2019
All You Can Skate Ice Package
- The All You Can Skate ice package costs only $350 for all hours of club ice!
- Family members are unable to share Unlimited Ice Packages.
- The All You Can Skate ice package can be used on any FSCC session during the 2018-2019 skating season (September 2018 – May 2019). The package expires after this time.
- The All You Can Skate ice package may be paid in 2 installments. The first is due immediately. The second is due January 15, 2019. Late fees may apply after this date.
- This package allows members to skate on club ice sessions at a much lower cost than the walk-on fee.
- Members do not have to commit to any particular days or times in advance; skaters may use their package hours on any club ice session.
- $16 per skating hour (50 minutes or less)
- $24 per 1.5 skating hours (51-80 minutes)
- Non- Member:
- $17 per skating hour (50 minutes or less)
- $25.50 per 1.5 skating hours (51-80 minutes) for non-members.
- A skating hour is one 50-minute period.